Brain Conveyor Pulleys
Australian made conveyor pulleys for top performance and reliability
Conveyor pulleys are essential for the performance and reliability of belt conveyor systems.
Brain Industries designs and makes conveyor pulleys for all applications including port facilities, underground coal mines, open cut mines, hard rock mines, coal loading facilities, overland conveyors, food and grain handling and quarries.
- Single & Dual Drive Pulleys
- Non-Drive Pulleys such as Tails, Bends and Take Ups
- Deadshaft Pulleys
Our smart engineers will custom design and make your conveyor pulley to your project and site specifications.
Quality is guaranteed. We meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
Our conveyor pulleys are made in Australia from high quality Australian materials which means they are built to last and operate in tough conditions. Pulley shells and end discs are made from certified stainless steel plate. Welds are ultrasonically tested and magnetic particle tested to industry standards.
We also offer a Pulley Refurbishment Service to extend the life of your asset, saving you time and money. We provide a comprehensive Refurbishment Viability Report detailing the condition of the pulley with our quote.
- Our conveyor pulley refurbishment services include:
- complete pulley strip down and cleaning of parts
- removal of old pulley lagging
- non-destructive testing of pulley shaft and shell
- re-machining of pulley (if required)
- re-lagging of pulley
- re-assembly of pulley
- testing and certification