Belt Conveyor Products
Brain offers a comprehensive range of products that are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards. This ensures product reliability and performance, maximizing asset availability.
We manufacture and supply:
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Belt Cleaners (Tungsten, Tool Steel or Brainathane Polyurathane)
- Return Vee and Diagonal Ploughs
- Fixed, Reactive and Hydraulic Belt Tracking Devices
- Rubber, Ceramic, Polyurethane strip and hot cast pulley lagging
- Impact Beds
- Customised Polyurethane Products manufactured from NEW Brainathane
- Conveyor dewatering systems
Brain has a fit-for-purpose workshop facility enabling Brain to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of general fabrication and mechanical overhaul services.
Our workshop services include:
- Conveyor dewatering systems fabrication
- Belt cleaner refurbishment
- Pulley refurbishment
- Mechanical overhauls
- Customised products
- Hot cast polyurethane pulley lagging
Our in-house workshop services recognise standards and procedures ensuring high quality products. manufactured to client specifications.
Brain offers comprehensive conveyor audits conducted with a complete inspection reporting tool.
Belt Conveyor Dewatering Systems
Our belt conveyor dewatering systems eradicate drift conveyor spillage. When material has been transported any distance on a belt conveyor it starts to divide, with larger lump content moving to the top and the slimes and water to the bottom.
Download the brochure for more details on how we’re resolving this problem with our specialized belt conveyor dewatering systems.
Dewatering Screens and Underground Cyclonic Dewatering Systems
Our underground mine dewatering equipment is designed to eliminate excess water, particularly where it causes problems on steep drift conveyor belts or in underground storage bins. Our systems also remove solids from the water, resulting in water which can be handled by the regular mine water pump-out system without harming the pumps or pipelines.